As times have changed and the majority of us have to stay at home (sending my love and support for all the amazing key worker’s right now) during this time I decided I needed to keep positive and use this time to get things done.
Therefore, I have put together a list of things I want to do within my life/house during this uncertain time! I was totally inspired by the lovely Victoria from VictoriaVintage and her list during lockdown, so definitely check that out!
Let’s get into it…
- Paint kitchen, living room, bathroom, bedrooms
- clean/dust everywhere
- clean fridge
- clean windows
- go through stuff and get rid of things I don’t need
- sort through clothes/declutter
- sort through books
- wash everything
- reorganise shelf’s and storage/cupboards
- cut grass
- plant some flowers/some veg
- build and fix fences down garden (some have broken due to the strong winds)
- tidy up
- paint outside walls
- Organise garden
- Run three times a week
- home workout
- go for a walk on days I do not run outside
- check for broken links
- write blog posts/schedule posts
- do some more research into DA and SEO (it’s time I properly learn about these
Victoria also suggested to have a digital clean up, which is definitely something I need to do! I have a bit more time now so will be deleting unnecessary emails or unfollowing accounts that I don’t want to follow.
There you go my isolation to do list! I am hoping to get a lot done, as well as cleaning and building up my skills! Of course remember to practice self-care during this time and look after your mental health.
I hope you enjoyed and do let me know your plans and if there is anything you wish to get done during this time in the comments, or even write your own post!
Also I hope you all stay safe, positive and I am sending my love to you all.
Gemma Jayne x
CATCH UP HERE