Hello lovelies, I have been quite quiet about my holiday, but I will say that I am going away to Ski (well I will be snowboarding).
It has been a dream of mine since I was 10 to go on a ski holiday. I first learnt on a dry slope about 6 years ago, and did about 3 months of training. I have also been on an indoor slope.
Therefore, I thought it would be cool to let you guys know the essentials to take for a ski trip incase you are thinking about it! So let’s pack with me…
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Body wash
- Pads/tampons *if needed
- First Aid kit
- Sun cream *its not a Spain holiday but when the sun is out it can be hot!
- Tissues *handy when on the slope.
- Ski jacket *you can hire but I would recommend taking one.
- Ski trousers
- Helmet *this you can hire as well but I have my own.
- Goggles *there are many different ones so make sure to research!
- Thermals *depending on how cold it is and where you go.
- Jeans/trousers/clothes for the evening or when you are not skiing.
- Ski socks
- Neck warmer/scarves
- Underwear/swim stuff if there is a pool.
- Backpack *this is good for taking with you whilst skiing/snowboarding, to carry snacks or water etc.
- Jumpers *great for wearing over your thermals and under your ski jacket- depending on how cold it is.
- Board/skis *if advanced something to take but for a beginner then just hire.
- Ski boots *again just hire if you are a beginner.
- Walking boots *for the times that you may not ski and in the evening it’s good to take some outdoor shoes/boots.
- Phone charger/adapter *depending on where you go.
Well there you have it, these are the essentials that I will be taking with me. There might be something I have forgotten, but there are loads of videos and resources out there to help you when going on a ski holiday for the first time!
Have you ever been skiing?
Thanks for reading, and to let you know there will be no posts next week as I am away!
Gemma Jayne x