I am back with my summer bucket list which I mentioned in a previous post (which you can read here) that I was going to post. I am excited to write this all down because hopefully that will mean I stick to it!
Firstly I want to say go check out Gillian’s post because I loved reading it and it made me think about what I actually wanted to achieve or do this summer (check that out here)! Plus her blog is absolutely fab and I love reading her posts.
Anyway lets get into it…
- Travel more in the UK or little weekend breaks- I know I am going to New York so that is a big holiday this year, but hopefully there is money left over to travel and experience other places.
- Dance Dance Dance
- Swim more
- FINISH MY MASTERS- like what? How has it happened that this is nearly over. Let’s hope it all pays off, cause boy has it been the most stressful time OF MY LIFE. Never have I cried so much, or felt so many emotions.
- Look for a new job (I know so exciting)
- Potentially go to a festival?
- Get my first tattoo- I am so nervous, someone wanna come with me and hold my hand? Not because of the pain but because I am scared that I won’t like it on me.
- Continue learning German. But also start learning more about other cultures and read more.
- In relation to that just read more books in general.
- Go for breakfast with Ryan- we haven’t done this in a while so will be nice.
- Plant some flowers and start planting some fruit/veg/herbs etc in the garden.
- Girls night with my friends.
- Go visit my best friends from my undergraduate days!
- Go to Zoo nights in London because I actually really enjoyed it last year.
- Up my running game to prepare for my half-marathon in September. I have been running and training etc but now is the time that prep goes wild.
- Have a potential weekend break to somewhere in Europe.
- Have a picnic in the park near where we live.
- Plan some hikes, because I really love hiking but I never get to do it.
- Go climbing because I see loads of people doing it, but my area just does not have any climbing. The nearest is central London for me sadly.
- Do loads of different date nights… bowling, mini golf, concerts, cinema, fruit picking, games night. Just loads of cute fun activities and times.
There you have it a list of things I would love to do throughout the summer. The main ones are to finish my masters and just travel and explore more. But also have fun. I wanna see how much I can cram into my summer.
What are some of the things you would love to do over summer? Have you made a bucket list?
Thanks for reading, if you enjoyed give a like, comment and follow for more!
Gemma Jayne x