I was nominated by the lovely Melissa of Castles and Hurricanes for the Versatile Blogger Award, thank you so much! Definitely go check out her post here. I have never been nominated for anything (I don’t think I have, sorry if I have been). But, I thought I shall attempt this- yeah it is a little different to what I usually do and I hope I do this right because I have never done one of these before. (Also I thought I would switch up the header and attempt my own drawing). Here we go…
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 more bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
7 Facts about me:
- I was a vegetarian for most of my teens (about 11-16 years old), however my parents got worried that I wasn’t eating enough so I started to eat chicken again (I don’t know why I thought that was the answer haha). I still don’t eat a lot of meat and I love the veggie options a lot, especially when cooking myself dinners. However, I do still eat some meat nowadays.
- I adore history. It was actually one of my favourite subjects at school, and I have always explored “historical” places around the UK with my family- specifically my Grandad and my dad. It just makes me so happy and I love talking to my grandad about all things to do with history. I love exploring old buildings or museums. I have also been to Poland on a historical trip, and went to all the museums and camps etc (it was definitely eye opening and I cried a lot). I guess I am a little nerdy haha, but I am ok with that.
- I am currently studying a Masters in Child and Adolescent Psychology. I did my Degree in Psychology. After my Masters I want to become a research assistant for a bit, and then hopefully look into Phd’s. I am very scared about that though haha. Eventually I would like to become a child psychologist.
- One of my ultimate passions is dancing. I just adore dancing. I did it competitively when I was younger for about 5-6 years, and it was just heartbreaking to have to give it up. However, I have recently got myself back into it and I am just loving it. Best decision I have ever made! I think if I wasn’t so passionate about psychology and I didn’t give up dance in the past, that is probably what I would be doing as a job to this day!
- I went through a very emo/scene phase when I was 14/15 years old. Honestly. I dyed my hair black, I would back comb my hair, I would wear bright coloured bow clips in my side fringe. I also had bright coloured tights and jeans (yes I know)… literally I had orange, blue, purple and red tights and also bright blue, red and purple jeans haha! I am so glad that social media was not a thing when I was younger haha! I still listen to the same music though, even if my style has changed.
- I love drawing cartoons and anime. I grew up just drawing all my favourite cartoons and anime characters, I even tried to create my own character and I named him and literally loved him haha. I was so proud. But, I do have loads of books and pieces of paper just filled with my drawings! I did actually show some on a header of one of my blog posts (which I have never done online before), which if you wanted to look you can here.
- My memory is insane. I am very good at remembering faces and things about people. I don’t know how but I am good at remembering facts about people too, or just random stuff that sometimes my friends will ask about something they did and I will instantly know/tell them, even if I wasn’t there haha.
what is one fact about yourself? Share in the comments so we can get to know each other! 💖
Thanks for reading, if you enjoyed give a like, comment and follow for more posts every Wednesday and Sunday!! 💚 You can catch up on my previous post here.