Hello life has been very busy with my Masters at the moment so blogging has taken a back seat. However, I am ready to rock and roll.
I am currently 23 and time is flying… but there is still so much I want to do so here goes…
- Go around Europe (I have only been to Spain, Poland and France).
- Go snowboarding.
- Go to America.
- Go to Canada.
- Go to Japan
- Buy a house or flat.
- Complete my masters with a distinction.
- Get into a job to do with research or educational psychology.
- Look into phds.
- Build up my blog and learn how to design the website (I have no clue with all this haha).
- Take a cooking course.
- Speak fluent in German.
- Start learning Japanese again.
- Maybe start learning Chinese too?
- Get my nose pierced?
- Update my wardrobe and sort my style out.
- Read more books.
- Take more time to look after myself.
- See more shows by myself.
- Go to the cinema by myself.
- Start street dancing again.
- Learn how to ballroom dance.
- Stick to going to the gym 4 times a week.
- Become a better swimmer.
- Compete in more half-marathons.
That is 25. I am hoping that I can tick all these off in the next 2 years as that would be pretty awesome.
What are some of the things you want to achieve? 💫
Thanks for reading,