First of all I want to say that my Masters has completely taken over my life, so blogging may have taken a back seat for a little while. However, I am ready to rock and roll again.
I am currently 23 and I have seen posts like these (or even videos) everywhere and it made me think about the things I want from life or want to do.
Plus it makes sense to write a list because then you try and actually stick to it, and its a great way of motivating you.
So here is my
25 things I want to do before I am 25
I have also separated them into categories so you can see what I want to do a bit more clearly.
- Go around Europe (I have only been to Spain, Poland and France).
- Go snowboarding.
- Go to America.
- Go to Canada.
- Go to Japan
- Buy a house or flat.
- Complete my masters.
- Get into a job to do with research or educational psychology.
- Look into phds.
- Build up my blog and learn how to design the website (I have no clue with all this).
- Take a cooking course.
- Speak fluent in German.
- Start learning Japanese again.
- Maybe start learning Chinese too?
- Get my nose pierced?
- Update my wardrobe and sort my style out.
- Read more books.
- Take more time to look after myself.
- See more shows by myself.
- Go to the cinema by myself.
- Start street dancing again.
- Learn how to ballroom dance.
- Stick to going to the gym 4 times a week.
- Become a better swimmer.
- Compete in more half-marathons.
That is 25. I am hoping that I can tick all these off in the next 2 years as that would be pretty awesome. However, if I don’t manage to then that is ok too because I mean we change all the time and there might be certain things on this list that I want now, but in the future I don’t want.
What are some of the things you want to achieve in your life?
Thanks for reading,
Gemmaa Jayne x